3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8005 is a two-part acrylic- based adhesive (10:1 ratio by volume) that can bond many low surface energy plastics, including many grades of polypropylene, polyethylene, and TPO’s without special surface preparation.
3M™ Scotch-Weld Adhesive DP8005 can replace screws, rivets, plastic welding, and two-step processes which include chemical etchants, priming or surface treatments in many applications.
- Ability to Bond Dissimilar Substrates.
- Ability to Structurally Bond Polyolefins.
- Room Temperature Cure.
- Excellent Water and Humidity Resistance.
- Very Good Chemical Resistance.
- One Step Process - No Pre-Treatment of the Substrates Needed.
- Solvent-free Adhesive System.
- Convenient Hand-Held Applicator System.
Please note that to use this product you need to also order Scotch-Weld EPX 10:1 Plunger, EPX Applicator gun and nozzles. These will appear as optional items when you add this to your basket.